Expert and responsible FO ISP&OSP Quality and process Manager for our Fibre Optic Project. The FO Group ISP/Quality and Process Manger main task are: Continuous Improvement team focused on Customer Experience; Responsible for implementing technical process for FTTH operations (Design, OSP , ISP and Maintenance) Quality service increase; Cost optimization; Business process analysis and optimization. Support and training of local teams and ensure the customer satisfaction.
Main Responsibilities but not limited (Functions and duties):
- Expert in ISP & OSP fiber optic network activities (FTTH, Metro and Backbone) Deployment and Maintenance
- Define processes and manuals for the Activities and rules for Fiber Optics projects.
- Training and support of the NETIS GROUP subsidiaries’ teams on the (Installation, Dispatch, client maintenance) part of the Fiber Optics projects
- Participate with Design, OSP, ISP and maintenance on defining and improvement of Process and Quality.
- Develop and Research on the new FO Solutions and Material to improve quality and optimize Costs
- FO Materials and Tools Technical Validation
- KPI Definition and Following
- Represent NETIS Group in the technical Discussions with clients and Suppliers.
- Assists NETIS Group in technical discussion with clients and suppliers for OSP and Maintenance Activities
- Participate with FO Group Support Team for FO activities development
- Reports to The FO Group Support Team Director
- Build positive relationships with customers
Performance Measures and Targets:
- Perform ISP&OSP FO support, Quality and Process definition and improvement accordance to company schedule and objectives
- Ensure Costumer Satisfaction
- Perform proper reporting
- Proven field and management service experience in Fiber projects
- Ability Train, Manage, support The ISP local teams
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and organizing own workloads to meet deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of health and safety working inclusive of working heights and electrical safety
• Ability to Travel under NETIS Group subsidiaries.
• Good driving skills
• Good professional appearance
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to be flexible.
• Ability to evaluate the work completed and assure its quality
• Working safe and effective manner
• Technical background.
• Team player ( works co-operatively with others, supports colleagues)