Purpose of the Position :
- Ensure reporting on time and at the expected level of quality while ensuring compliance with accounting, tax, local and legal standards and procedures, as well as internal control.
- Guarantee the good administrative and financial management of the company.
- Control the proper execution of the strategy and procedures defined with management and coordinate the services for which he is responsible.
Job Functions and Responsibilities :
- Management of the teams in charge of accounting, treasury, taxation, management control, audit, law, information system, general services, purchasing activities.
Administrative management :
- Define the main orientations of the control systems.
- Set up the management procedures and indicators necessary for monitoring activities and reporting to management.
Accounting, management control, reporting :
- Guarantee the reliability of the company’s accounts and the establishment of financial and accounting documents in accordance with the legislation.
- Supervise the accounting teams in compliance with deadlines and procedures and ensure the production of reporting to the group, on time as well as in quality,
- Supervise the consolidation of financial data and IFRS accounting standards.
- Supervise management control in its missions and the preparation of results.
- Develop the budget and the business plan in accordance with the strategic choices of the shareholder and the general management.
Cash-flow, credit, collection, banking relations :
- Develop the company’s financing plans and validate the cash budget meeting the needs of external financing.
- Ensure an efficient working capital requirement for the subsidiary and maintain positive cash generations from the operations.
- Define and monitor the credit policy in collaboration with the procurement and sales department.
- Seek assistance from banks and support from investors, and adapt outstandingly to changes in financial markets.
- Ensure proper management of the company’s assets.
Business law, taxation :
- Organize boards of directors and general meetings in compliance with legal obligations.
- Coordinate legal advice in specific cases.
- Control the company’s legal commitments (insurance, subcontracting) by centralizing and validating all the contracts established.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, and ensure legal and contractual monitoring.
- Define tax choices with experts (tax expert, auditor, auditor), and ensure relations with tax services.
- Oversee the settlement of disputes.
Human resources :
- To be the guarantor of the respect of social obligations and the legislation in force. Ensure a legal watch.
- Supervise personnel administrative services (payroll, employment contracts, personnel files).
- Supervise recruitments, career management, training.
- Set up the remuneration policy in conjunction with the operational directors.
- Manage relations with an employee representatives.
Information system, organization, procedures :
- Pilot the implementation of new management tools, such as ERP and reporting tools.
- Guarantee the timeliness and reliability of financial information.
- Ensure relations with regulatory authorities.
- Support operational staff in negotiations with suppliers.
- Involvement in the negotiation process with suppliers to optimize the payment terms with suppliers where possible.
Staturory, Tax and internal audit :
- Supervise the internal audit missions of the company’s departments.
- Ensure timely completion of the statutory audits and obtain a clean audit opinion.
- Proactively prepare for Tax audits and follow the closure of all points raised by tax office on a timely basis. To ensure a good working relationship with the tax office.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Masters in Finance minimum in Management, finance-accounting, control-accounting-audit with a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar functions
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, social and business law, taxation, audit, and management control.
- Cross-disciplinary and hierarchical management
- Required qualities : Organization / Rigor / Critical thinking and synthesis / Anticipation / Intellectual integrity / Pragmatism.