Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for strategic sales leadership and revenue delivery for the company across all lines of business and channels w, including internal sales staff. He is also in charge of directing and managing market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, distribution, and channel strategies, by providing leadership toward the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the NETIS’ vision and values.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time for any reason, including reasonable accommodation.
- Generate revenues for the company through recurring and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction
- Follow all activities for the designated accounts
- Provide support to the affiliated companies during the Sales process
- Review the Sales funnel, handshake Sales strategies and tactics to align Group and local sales activities
- Handshake the Sales approaches and Key Sell Arguments with the COO and the Product Managers. Especially developing Key Unique Value Propositions where applicable
- Facilitate, maintain and manage all required activities related to updating and publishing relevant policies and procedures for NETIS on the Group and Subsidiaries levels
- Managing a portfolio of specific accounts, to achieve short-term and long-term success on the defined Group Business Lines
- Developing positive relationships and supporting Account Managers to handle customers’ needs within the designated accounts
- This position requires frequents travels across Africa
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Working with the Sales team to manage bids and compose responses to RFI/RFP/RFQ/SOW/Tenders directly to customers and through partners.
- Coordinate with other team members in defining and developing collaterals that are necessary to win deals.
- Provide clear and accurate documentation.
- Keeping up to date on technology in the Telecom and energy Industry.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the solution range.
- Participate in the development of NETIS reputation and brand image
- Able to travel in the African continent for customer and partner meetings.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, customers seminars and various events likely to enrich his/her knowledge of the market, make connections or represent a potential source of business opportunities.
- Work as a team and contribute to the team.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with ISO requirements, NETIS’ policies and applicable laws.
- Ensure the development of SHERQ practices for NETIS and oversee compliance with those practices
- Facilitate, maintain and manage all required activities related to updating and publishing relevant policies and procedures for NETIS on the Group and Subsidiaries levels.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATION
- Degree in technical sector: telecom, new technologies, power, ICT… or any related field
- Excellent Spoken English and French Skills with persuasive communication abilities
- Any other spoken language is appreciated
- Min 3 to 6years of professional experience with a proven track record of positive pre-sales performance
- Ideal background experience in Telecom and/or Energy and/or ICT sector
- Ability to adapt and manage a changing environment.
- Strong sense of flexibility, reactivity & drive for success.
- Skills in establishing, developing, and maintaining key relationships during demos.
- A taste for new technologies.
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Ability to develop creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems.
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses, and contracts
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Decision Making and leadership Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent with the English and French Language
- Report writing skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows & Microsoft office).
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Autonomy and creativity
- Analytical skills
- Public speaking and great communicating skills
- Respect of the company processes, guidelines, code of conduct
- Team player
- Safety awareness
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to detail